Wednesday 31 August 2011

ONLY 11 MORE DAYS TIL FIRST CHALLENGE!!

We are all getting excited for the FIRST CHALLENGE here on our NEW CHALLENGE blog for DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS.   Only 11 more days until our first challenge on Saturday, September 10!!  Some of the DT have created some cards to inspire you and get you excited for our first challenge.  If you get a chance, I'm sure they'd love to hear what you think of their creations:)


 




Don't forget to check out the CANDY that Di is offering in celebration of the NEW CHALLENGE - check it out at DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS and make sure you join us here as a follower:)

10 comments:

  1. congratulations Di....
    amazing candy love the bling ..
    Kalindi

    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations with the new blog-challenge! And I love your candy!!! I became a follower and the blinkie shows on my blog.. I will sure sign in with the challenge with future cards (I hope you understand my english..) دانلود آهنگ مازیار ناصری نه نه
      دانلود آهنگ حسین تهی قلبم
      دانلود آهنگ علی خدابنده دوست دارم

      Delete
  2. Congratulations with the new blog-challenge! And I love your candy!!! I became a follower and the blinkie shows on my blog.. I will sure sign in with the challenge with future cards (I hope you understand my english..)

    http://katootje55.blogspot.com/

    Greetings, Toos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congats DI!!!

    I love your candy! Now just wait what will be the first challenge. I add blinki on my blog I love christmas http://ilovechristmas-marikagabez.blogspot.com/

    Marika from SLovenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. New blog-challenge? graz!! and I love Candy!!!
    http://raznoe-interesnoe-poleznoe.blogspot.com/
    Marishka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's exciting with something new :D
    Congrats with the new challenge blog. Looking forward ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of the cards are lovely. I love how Wilma has used the bunting as a finishing touch and Audrey used to buttons. :)

    Not long to go now before the first challenge. I'm looking forward to it. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so beautiful.. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    athletic marking paint

    ReplyDelete